- End of Term Report, Independent Reporting Mechanism 2014-2016.
- Implications of Constitutional Court's Judicial Review of Water Law for Impementing Regulation in the Water Sector (for Indonesian Investment Guarantee Agency/IIGF).
- Regulation of Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB), with United Nations Industrial Development Organizations (UNIDO) and The Ministry of Environment and Forestry (Kementerian Lingkungan Hidup dan Kehutanan)
Recently Completed Projects
- Indonesia Infrastructure Initiative, Australia-Indonesia Infrastructure Research Award (AIIRA) in cooperation with UNESCO Centre for Water Law, Policy and Science, University of Dundee, UK: "The Role of Regulatory Frameworks in Ensuring The Sustainability of Community Based Water and Sanitation." Visit project homepage.
- Regulation of Local Scale "Air Limbah" (Domestic Wastewater), with Institute for Sustainable Futures (ISF), University Technology of Sydney (under ADRAS Scheme). Visit project website.
- Open Government Partnership, Independent Reporting Mechanism, Indonesia Progress Report 2014-2015. (Download report at OGP website).
- Open Government Partnership Independent Reporting Mechanism (Special Accountability Report) 2013. Visit the project page. (Download report at the OGP website).
- Review of Regulatory Frameworks of Jakarta Water Services, commissioned by the Jakarta Water Sector Regulatory Body. The final report (in Bahasa Indonesia) is entitled: "Legal Review, Evaluation and Comparison of the Jakarta Water Sector Regulatory Body with other Regulatory Bodies in Indonesia and Other Countries as well as Recommendation for Legal Basis for the Regulation of Jakarta Water Services" (Completed, August, 2014).